Promotora number: #01M
Area: Marketing and Outreach
Date and Hours:
Fridays (the day before the CSP is open) for 1 hour.
- Increase numbers of CSP visitors / participants and COMPAS registrants by publicizing the CSP
- Expand our scope of service to the community
CSP Outreach Promotora are parents and friends who enjoy talking about CSPs to other parents, as well as students and neighbors. They do this both at school and at in-home and business visits in the community. The CSP Outreach Promotora is vital in publicizing this important community resource.
- Know about the CSP and COMPAS mission and objectives
- COMPAS POINT: Visit and maintain the ‘COMPAS points’ or information centers located at school exits every Friday. CSP Outreach Promotora distribute CSP/COMPAS flyers and remind other parents, friends, students and staff about CSP hours. They also help get the school community excited about CSPs and motivate participation in CSPs.
- Parents’ Centers: CSP Outreach Promotora also highlight the CSP when present at Parents Centers.